A selection of articles related to dilated pupils.
Original articles from our library related to the Dilated Pupils. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dilated Pupils.
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Aconitum napellus
- Aconite is a remedy for healthy and energetic persons who become acutely ill after exposure to intense coldness exposure to cold, dry wind sometimes exposure to intense heat draughts of cold air on a sweaty skin nervous shocks, fright or fear the shock of...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Dilated Pupils is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dilated Pupils books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Police blotter: Man charged with reckless driving says he was shot at
- After taking him into custody, officers performed drug tests on the minor, where they reportedly noticed his pupils were dilated and his eyes couldn't focus. Possession of cannabis. Anthony J.
- Rarely told reason cited for Bill Masterton's death underlines concussion issue
- When Masterton's head struck the ice at Met Center, there was no skull fracture, but his brain swelled very quickly, evidenced by his dilated pupils and elevated blood pressure -- which pointed to a previous head injury.
- Police say drugs, weapon found in Calhoun home
- The report states that his pupils were dilated, but a standardized field sobriety test to which he consented turned up negative.
- Warm Weather Sparks Spider Boom in Australia
- Usually all you need to reduce the pain is an ice pack, but seek medical attention if you experience more serious symptoms such as severe pain, nausea, vomiting, spasms, or dilated pupils. (Get more spider handling tips.) Follow Brian Clark Howard on ...
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- But that's not always a bad thing: In partially lit photos, the S7 and S7 Edge tend to blow out bright spots as if their sensors just had their pupils dilated.
Dilated Pupils Topics
all saints church
sanofi-aventis aventis foundation
oliver twist characters
railroad switch double slip
disk of shadows