A selection of articles related to dim.
Original articles from our library related to the Dim. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dim.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were dim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I. 27:2 And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 48
- Chapter 48 48:1 And it came to pass after these things, that one told Joseph, Behold, thy father is sick: and he took with him his two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim. 48:2 And one told Jacob, and said, Behold, thy son Joseph cometh unto thee: and Israel...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Persian/Mesopotamian. Based on a Zoroastrian original (Mitra), Mithras became a virtually universal God in later Imperial times, especially among legionary soldiers. An austere and highly ethical Divinity, Mithras demanded honourable conduct, obedience to...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan, 34:2 And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh,...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Dim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dim books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tom's Dim Sum opens in Chinatown
- It's now called Tom's Dim Sum (59 N. 11th St., 215-923-8880).
- Dim sum bonds future good : central bank
- BEIJING - From a mid-term perspective , the dim sum bonds would have a nice future , China ' s central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan said on Saturday . Dim sum bonds are issued out of China but denominated in the Chinese yuan . Some argued that such ...
- Android N Feature Spotlight: Navigation Buttons Now Dim For A Slightly-Tweaked
- Before Android 4.4, media-focused apps replaced the navigation icons with three dimmed out dots. These placeholders shared the same functions as the regular buttons, but they were less intrusive.
- Hopes dim for fall ballot measures to legalize pot
- They dug deep into their middle-class pockets, held fundraisers across the state and spent months going door to door or standing at shopping centers and city halls to gather petition signatures.
- Green Plains Down to Strong Sell on Weak Q4, Dim Prospects
- Zacks Investment Research downgraded Green Plains Inc. (GPRE - Snapshot Report) to a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) on Mar 11, 2016. Going by the Zacks model, companies holding a Zacks Rank #5 have strong chances of underperforming the broader ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.