- Open a Portal into Consciousness with Psychedelic Sculptures | High Art
- In particular, Newport talks about his experience with Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), a psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family that is found in trace amounts in the brains of mammals. “After experimenting with DMT I had a huge breakthough in my work.
- Combat PTSD with psychedelic drugs? The VA or nonprofit organizations must
- Typically prepared as a tea, the vine contains dimethyltryptamine (DMT), a naturally occurring psychoactive ingredient. LeCompte isn't a guy most would see as an evangelist for psychedelic therapy. He played semi-pro football.
- Student accused of manufacturing drugs in Hendrix College-owned apartment
- The state Crime Laboratory identified drug samples from the scene as dimethyltryptamine and alpha-methyltryptamine, according to authorities.
- 2 guilty in Hempfield marijuana operation
- In addition to the drug paraphernalia, grow lights and other items used to cultivate marijuana, police recovered 179 marijuana plants, 3,499 grams of marijuana, and 14,371 grams of dimethyltryptamine, commonly known as DMT. Both men entered general ...
- Police stumble upon suspected drug lab
- “In the process of serving the search warrant, the detectives uncovered evidence of a drug lab” that was being used to make DMT, or dimethyltryptamine, a hallucinogenic drug, Waltz said.
Dimethyltryptamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dimethyltryptamine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesguess 23 of the average notes
2001 in music deaths
loca records albums
indole electrophilic substitution