- N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is a naturally occurring psychedelic compound .. Knowing what is coming before dosing can make the experience less fearful.
- Endogenous psychoactive tryptamines reconsidered: an anxiolytic
- N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) began inconspicu- ously with its synthesis by . ence of N,N-dimethyltryptamine in human blood.
- A Methodology for Studying Various Interpretations of the N,N
- N,N-dimethyltryptamine-Induced Alternate Reality. ∗ Abstract.
- N,N-Dimethyltryptamine and its Analogs
- Preliminaries. DMT. N,N-Dimethyltryptamine and its Analogs.
- Most Charges to be Dropped Against University Student Accused of Making Drugs
- Court reports state that UNR Police Services discovered 18-year-old Sean Sullivan making dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, in his room in Juniper Hall in April.
- New Allies In The Theist/Atheist Debate
- "Many users of DMT [Dimethyltryptamine] report being thrust under its influence into an adjacent reality where they are met by alien beings who appear intent upon sharing information and demonstrating the use of inscrutable technologies.
- Prefrosh Preview: What the frosh?!
- As it turns out, the students actually were trying to make the psychedelic dimethyltryptamine, also known as DMT. (Don't know what DMT is? Neither did we.
- Dimethyltryptamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is a naturally occurring psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family.
- Smokable Dimethyltryptamine from Organic Sources
- A natural source of DMT, perhaps the most powerful hallucinogen on the planet, which can be grown in anyone's yard and extracted in their kitchen.
- N,N-DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE (DMT)
- Drugs and Chemicals of Concern > N,N-DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE N,N- Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is the prototypical indolethylamine hallucinogen.
- Dimethyltryptamine, the Jesus Drug | Belief Systems & Other BS
- Jun 2, 2009 Dimethyltryptamine—known as 'DMT'—is surely one of the strangest chemical substances found on our chemically rich planet.
Dimethyltryptamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dimethyltryptamine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesyeniche people
empiricism empiricism and science
e d nixon
computer literacy social implications
rotational symmetry c2
bioinformatics sequence analysis