- WKYT Investigates | Could the Flint water crisis happen here?
- 87-61-6 $6320 ALL 1,2,3-Trichlorobenzene Not detected μg/L 0.50 0.25 U $6320 ALL Total Trihalomethanes 77.
- IV Theophylline Quickly Reduces Lumbar Puncture Headache
- Theophylline (1,3-dimethylxanthine) is an adenosine receptor antagonist and may act by reducing intracranial blood flow and venous engorgement. Treatment options for post–lumbar puncture headache include oral overhydration, caffeine, or theophylline, ...
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Presents Positive 48-Week Results from Phase 2
- CTP-499 is a deuterated analog of 1-(S)-5-hydroxyhexyl-3,7-dimethylxanthine, or HDX, an active metabolite of pentoxifylline.
- Coke And Chocolate Poisoning You And Your Kids?
- The closely related molecule Dimethyl-Xanthine, also known as xantheose with the chemical formula C7H8N4O2, easily kills dogs (see BBC Warning for Dog Owners), yet it too can be found in high concentrations together with Trimethyl-Xanthine in chocolate ...
Dimethylxanthines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dimethylxanthines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
jane roberts seth quotations
port of boston cargo and statistics
toyota g engine 1g-geu