- In Czech diminutives are formed by suffixes, as in other Slavic Czech diminutives can express smallness, affection, and familiarity.
- EVALUATIVE SUFFIXES IN SLAVIC
- evaluative affixes formulated by Scalise.
- by Laura A. Janda and Charles E. Townsend
- 0.2 Relation of Czech to other languages . .
- Sholokhov's And Quiet Flows the Don in English translation
- Czech diminutive suffixes . ..
- Spotlight on
- immigrated into the United States from the Czech Republic in the early .
- Pauwels and van Paassen Victorious on top of the Koppenberg
- This left Harris to battle for third place with Daphny van den Brand from the Netherlands and the diminutive Czech Pavla Havlikova.
- CSSI Analysis: Red Wings 0 - Wild 1
- -1 to Jiri Hudler: The diminutive Czech is still skating harder than he was last year and I'm happy for him there, but he's making bad decisions. He had a fantastic scoring chance in the 2nd period that he completely flubbed and passed it off instead.
- Arsenal: Comparing Gunners (Present and Departed) to the Lord of the Rings
- The diminutive Czech maestro certainly has no oppressive ring bearing down upon his soul, but injuries (especially that nasty year-and-a-half-long spell on the sidelines) have piled up for Rosicky's psyche.
- Diminutive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Czech diminutives are formed by suffixes, as in other Slavic languages.
- Czech Name Days
- Find out if your name has an equivalent in Czech and what its diminutive version would be.
Diminutive Czech is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diminutive Czech books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Diminutive Czech Topics
Related searcheswebsters new world dictionary
western blot fluorescent detection
neo-druidism neo-druidry in britain
the mummy returns
debye sheath the child-langmuir law