- Dinkra community gets CHPS compound
- A Community Based Health Planning and Services (CHPS) compound has been commissioned for the chiefs and people of Dinkra community in the Nkoranza North District of the Brong Ahafo Region. The facility, which will provide accessible health care to ...
- EU Mad Over Forced Marriages in Ghana
- Mrs Evelyn Nuvor, the Programmes Manager at Gender Center also explained that the two year project was being implemented in Chiranda, Babatokuma, Kadelso, Gurumpe and Kawumpe in Kintampo Municipality and Dinkra, Dromankuma, Dromankese, ...
- GMA strike: Residents' Society withdraws OPD services
- The Residents Society of Ghana have withdrawn Out Patients Department services in all the hospitals across the country in solidarity with the Ghana Medical Association. In a statement released on Wednesday, the Society stated that the government's ...
- Repeated use of antibiotics may raise diabetes risk
- People who have taken certain antibiotics repeatedly may be at an increased risk of type 2 diabetes, according to a new study.
- Ghana leads Africa in health, education, political improvements – Report
- A NURSE TAKING BLOOD PRESSURE OF A PATIENT AT NEWLY COMMISIONED DINKRA CHPS COMPOUND. According to the report, three out of every four Ghanaians surveyed said they were pleased with the level of the country's democratic growth, ...
Dinkra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dinkra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesswitchfoot members
list of most common surnames canada
madanlal pahwa statement under oath