- Dinkra community gets CHPS compound
- A Community Based Health Planning and Services (CHPS) compound has been commissioned for the chiefs and people of Dinkra community in the Nkoranza North District of the Brong Ahafo Region. The facility, which will provide accessible health care to ...
- EU Mad Over Forced Marriages in Ghana
- Mrs Evelyn Nuvor, the Programmes Manager at Gender Center also explained that the two year project was being implemented in Chiranda, Babatokuma, Kadelso, Gurumpe and Kawumpe in Kintampo Municipality and Dinkra, Dromankuma, Dromankese, ...
- GMA strike: Residents' Society withdraws OPD services
- The Residents Society of Ghana have withdrawn Out Patients Department services in all the hospitals across the country in solidarity with the Ghana Medical Association. In a statement released on Wednesday, the Society stated that the government's ...
- Repeated use of antibiotics may raise diabetes risk
- People who have taken certain antibiotics repeatedly may be at an increased risk of type 2 diabetes, according to a new study.
- Ghana leads Africa in health, education, political improvements – Report
- A NURSE TAKING BLOOD PRESSURE OF A PATIENT AT NEWLY COMMISIONED DINKRA CHPS COMPOUND. According to the report, three out of every four Ghanaians surveyed said they were pleased with the level of the country's democratic growth, ...
Dinkra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dinkra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshypotonia developmental delay
fahrenheit 451 character analysis
pit toilet long-term pit toilets
syedna mohammed burhanuddin
mythology myths by region