- Did Sabercats Have Spotted and Striped Coats?
- As far as fossil cats are concerned, there is no greater artist than Mauricio Antón.
- Khám phá về loài mèo lớn từng khiến con người phải khiếp sợ
- Loài mèo này rất thích ăn thịt người và cách thức giết người của chúng vô cùng tàn bạo, cắn thủng sọ người. Loài mèo nguy hiểm này có tên là Dinofelis, thuộc một chi của mèo răng kiếm (phân họ mèo), bộ Metailurini .
- Author Interview: Justin Adams on a New Digital Fossil Archive (Part 1)
- As a digital fossil buff, I'm always excited to learn about new efforts for serving 3D fossil data. Thus, a recent PLOS ONE paper by Justin Adams and colleagues definitely caught my attention.
- Mammoth is Mopey – An Interview With Artist David Orr
- There's an astonishing number of fossil books for children. That endless stream has fed Love in the Time of Chasmosaurs – the must-read blog for anyone who wishes to see how paleoart has changed through the decades – for years. But now LITC founder ...
- Author Interview: Justin Adams on a New Digital Fossil Archive (Part 2)
- There are a few of the specimens, like the false sabre-tooth Dinofelis piveteaui from Kromdraai A (KA 61) and Dinofelis barlowi skulls from Bolt's Farm Pit 23 (BF 55-22 and BF 55-23), that are incredibly well-preserved and iconic.
Dinofelis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dinofelis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbattle of ticonderoga 1777 geography
ethical decision right versus right
magnetism atomic magnetic dipoles
binary relation example
el toro dinghy design and use
khodynka khodynka tragedy