A selection of articles related to dinosaur notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Dinosaur Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dinosaur Notes.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Dinosaur Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dinosaur Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nuclear power: Future of energy or dinosaur in a death spiral?
- Nuclear power is a Rorschach test: You see what you want to see — a rosy nuclear future or an old-world dinosaur in a slow death spiral — reflecting your own views on the energy present and future. In all likelihood, no one will be ....
- Running has impacted life of CNU student, One City Marathon participant in a
- Frost also expects to reflect on his grandmother, a Montana resident and selfless type who taught him how to bake cinnamon rolls, dinosaur-shaped sour cream sugar cookies and other favorites. "She was ...
- IDC Predicts That Surface and Its Clones Will Be 30 Percent of the Tablet
- And in the fact that detachables are the only part of the tablet market that's actually growing: As IDC notes, tablet sales are expected to fall in 2016 by 6 percent to 195 million units.
- Things To Do 3/10-3/16
- History Notes Lecture: 1 p.m. Thursday at the Branigan Cultural Center, 501 N.
- Arneson slated as expert demonstrator at stamp expo in Lake Hallie
- “This carried into the Christmas Village,” she notes, as well as the Wagner Street wall mural. “We grid it,” she says. During this ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.