A selection of articles related to diodorus.
Original articles from our library related to the Diodorus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diodorus.
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Diodorus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diodorus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Batman v Superman writer Chris Terrio says Justice League won't be as dark
- “For Justice League, I could be reading in the same day about red- and blueshifts in physics, Diodorus of Sicily and his account of the war between Amazons and Atlanteans, or deep-sea biology and what kind of life plausibly might be in the Mariana Trench.
- Rugby - in an Olympic Year, Sevens Refereeing Comes Under Microscope
- The text on the stone marks the grave of a gladiator identified only as Diodorus, and it reads: "After breaking my opponent Demetrius I did not kill him immediately. Fate and the cunning treachery of the summa rudis killed me.
- Early Greek incantations from Selinous
- As Diogenes Laertius (8.
- Tanzania: Expectant Mothers Walk 500km in Search of Labour Theatre
- Dr Bakulu told Nkenge Member of Parliament, Dr Diodorus Kamala who recently toured the health centre that, despite being constructed in 1970, the centre lacks a labour theatre. She appealed to the government and other stakeholders to support the health ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskandukuri veeresalingam
shhei hisagi history
top gear car of the year
list of world records plants