A selection of articles related to dioica.
Original articles from our library related to the Dioica. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dioica.
- Allspice: Correspondences
- Pimenta officinalis or P. dioica Gender: Masculine Element: Fire Planet: Mars Powers: Money, Luck, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Nettle: Correspondences
- Urtica dioica Folk Names: Ortiga ancha , Stinging Nettle Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Thor Power: Protection, Healing, Lust, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- Pimento: Correspondences
- Pimenta dioica Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Dioica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dioica books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pimenta dioica
- Pimenta dioica (allspice), native to the West Indies, southern Mexico, and Central P.
- Conservation Assessment for Red Honeysuckle (Lonicera dioica L
- could be considered a minor variation within Lonicera dioica L. The vine grows honeysuckle (as Lonicera dioica var.
- Urtica dioica subsp. cypria, with a re-evaluation of the U. dioica
- An overview is provided over the perennial taxa in the Urtica dioica complex in taxa for these countries is here proposed: U. dioica subsp.
- Overview of comments received on Community herbal monograph
- Community herbal monograph on Urtica dioica L.; Urtica urens L., folium established medicinal use; Urtica dioica L.
Suggested News Resources
- Nettles: Health Tonic and Organic Fertilizer
- Nettles (Urtica dioica), are high in many minerals, flavonoids, essential amino acids, proteins and vitamins, including chlorophyll, nitrogen, iron, vitamins A, B1, B5, C, D, E and K, iron, potassium, copper, zinc, magnesium, calcium and more.
- Traditional Uses of Allspice
- Pimenta dioica, commonly known as allspice, has been traditionally used for gastrointestinal issues. Various allspice preparations have also been used to relieve toothaches, rheumatic pains, and cramps.
- Natural ways to deal with allergies
- The leaves of stinging nettles, specifically the variety urtica dioica, also modulate the immune response to be less severe, Bennett said. The leaf contains flavinoids as well, which Malatras said have natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Exkursion: Pflegedesaster FFH-Gebiete
- extensive Nutzung dringend angewiesen sind und zumindest zT als stark gefährdet gelten: Sumpf-Herzblatt (Parnassia palustris), Deutscher Enzian (Gentianella germanica), Fransen-Enzian (Gentianella ciliata) uns Katzenpfötchen (Antennaria dioica).
- Clausura Profepa obras en NL y Coahuila por afectar el ambiente
- choya (cylindropuntia imbricada), sangre de drago (jatropha dioica), cegadillo (opuntia microdasys), chaparro prieto (acacia rigidula), coyotillo (karwinskia humboldtiana) y albarda (fouqueria splendens), entre otras especies de flora silvestre.
Suggested Web Resources
- PLANTS Profile for Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Stinging Nettle - Urtica dioica
- All about the Stinging Nettle - Urtica dioica.
- Database entry for Nettle - Nettles - Urtica dioica - Nettles - Urtica
- Mar 20, 2010 The Raintree database of over 100 important rainforest medicinal plants including Nettle - Nettles - Urtica dioica.
- Urtica dioica Stinging Nettle PFAF Plant Database
- Jul 24, 2010 Urtica dioica is a PERENNIAL growing to 1.2 m (4ft) by 1 m (3ft 3in) at a fast rate. It is not frost tender.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesguinness pouring and serving
mutaib bin abdullah
kalki gore vidal
battle of cold harbor aftermath
olive garden ownership