A selection of articles related to dioptase.
Original articles from our library related to the Dioptase. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dioptase.
- Tiny deep blue-green silicate crystals. Its powerful green reaches deep into the heart chakra to release and heal sadness, heartache, abuse, neglect. Converts loss (recent/childhood) into self-love. Empowers heart with new depth, strength, healthiness,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Dioptase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dioptase books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dioptase CuSiO2(OH)2
- Dioptase. CuSiO2(OH)2 c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- Dehydration-induced changes in the vibrational states of dioptase
- crystals in the range 50-4000 cm -I.
- | DIOPTASE | 93c | | Raman shift Assignment Raman shift
- DIOPTASE. |. 93c.
Suggested News Resources
- INV Metals Announces New Copper Discoveries at Kaoko, Namibia
- The showing is associated with a large 50 m by 70 m system of cross cutting quartz veins developed in the hinge of a fold. Quartz veins carry secondary copper minerals including malachite, chrysocolla, plancheite and dioptase.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dioptase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dioptase is an intense emerald-green to bluish-green copper cyclosilicate mineral. It is transparent to translucent. Its luster is vitreous to sub-adamantine.
- Dioptase: Dioptase mineral information and data.
- Bright emerald-green modified rhombohedral crystals, usually less than 0.75 cm in size.
- Dioptase Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Dioptase Image in a New Browser Window The color of dioptase does not photograph well and must be seen in person to appreciate.
- Dioptase gemstone meaning
- Dioptase is a powerful stone to awaken love and compassion and to heal emotional distress.
- Green Dioptase
- Feb 10, 2010 Dioptase is a striking emerald-green mineral that is popular with gemstone collectors.
Related searcheskinnaur district flora and fauna
bethel alaska history
pierre teilhard de chardin teachings
the hague population
brian mulroney legacy