A selection of articles related to dioptase.
Original articles from our library related to the Dioptase. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dioptase.
- Tiny deep blue-green silicate crystals. Its powerful green reaches deep into the heart chakra to release and heal sadness, heartache, abuse, neglect. Converts loss (recent/childhood) into self-love. Empowers heart with new depth, strength, healthiness,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Dioptase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dioptase books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dioptase CuSiO2(OH)2
- Dioptase. CuSiO2(OH)2 c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- Dehydration-induced changes in the vibrational states of dioptase
- crystals in the range 50-4000 cm -I.
- | DIOPTASE | 93c | | Raman shift Assignment Raman shift
- DIOPTASE. |. 93c.
Suggested News Resources
- INV Metals Announces New Copper Discoveries at Kaoko, Namibia
- The showing is associated with a large 50 m by 70 m system of cross cutting quartz veins developed in the hinge of a fold. Quartz veins carry secondary copper minerals including malachite, chrysocolla, plancheite and dioptase.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dioptase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dioptase is an intense emerald-green to bluish-green copper cyclosilicate mineral. It is transparent to translucent. Its luster is vitreous to sub-adamantine.
- Dioptase: Dioptase mineral information and data.
- Bright emerald-green modified rhombohedral crystals, usually less than 0.75 cm in size.
- Dioptase Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Dioptase Image in a New Browser Window The color of dioptase does not photograph well and must be seen in person to appreciate.
- Dioptase gemstone meaning
- Dioptase is a powerful stone to awaken love and compassion and to heal emotional distress.
- Green Dioptase
- Feb 10, 2010 Dioptase is a striking emerald-green mineral that is popular with gemstone collectors.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescavalier g k devarajulu gkd
dominion theology etymology
cognate false cognates
proto-indo-european religion pantheon