- Mindanao power supply assured despite El Niño
- Mr. Diosma also explained that the water level at the two government-run hydroelectric power complexes -- the Agus in Lanao del Sur and the Pulangi in Bukidnon -- would have to be managed efficiently to ensure the generation facilities keep running.
- South Arm extension reaches end
- The $27.6m project saw the two arterial roads converted to four lanes from the Mornington roundabout through to Diosma Street at Rokeby. Work on stage one, which started in October 2013 and was completed in January, involved improving the road curve ...
- 7 new coal-fired power plants to stabilize Minda power needs
- Since the media is the instrument for public's awareness, Diosma said reporting power should be guided well in the complexities of its operations. Diosma added the purpose is not just to understand the dynamics of power plants, but to appreciate them.
- P1,9-B flood control project still on track
- Bryan Diosma, Mindanao Power Monitoring Committee (MPMC) technical head, said the project's delay is not because of budget-related, but security concerns in the area. "The project is already in the pipeline, it secured a budget. DPWH has committed of ...
Diosma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diosma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrandom event generator
meiosis meiosis in humans
karla homolka videotapes
list of cities in syria