A selection of articles related to diotrephes.
Original articles from our library related to the Diotrephes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diotrephes.
- King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the...
New Testament >> III John
Diotrephes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diotrephes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Are We Living in the End Times?
- St John's second epistle seems to decry progressive ecumenism and his third epistle seems to decry tradition intolerance with a reference to a person name Diotrephes, whose name means "nourished by Jupiter" ( Dio is usually the Roman god Jupiter ).
- Sheriff's Reports
- Shaquan McRae, 20, Mt. Gilead, damage to personal property. • Diotrephes Nivens, 19, Mt.
- Ga. Church Votes to Remove Pastor Who Ousted 103-Year-Old Woman
- Sounds like Diotrephes of 3 John 9-12. He also needs prayer. FlagShare.
- 7 Weapons the Enemy Uses to Defeat You
- The Apostle John wrote of the dangers pride and how Satan will use it to fight against the church. "I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to put himself first among them, did not accept us.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesflash memory limitations
creation according to genesis the single account theory
third battle of panipat
the relic sequel novel
economy of norway industrial revolution
charlie chaplin early childhood