- Diplo Blasts Zedd And Selena Gomez's 'Fake Relationship'
- Diplo Blasts Zedd And Selena Gomez's 'Fake Relationship'. Dip attempted to clarify his beef with Zedd... but he kind of only made it worse.
- Diplo Blasts Madonna's Ageist Haters: Why Can Caitlyn Jenner 'Be Sexy' But She
- Diplo totally has Madonna's back! The music producer stood up for his pal against haters who say she's too old to keep trying to be sexy.
- The other Big Bang
- Sponges are mere agglomerations of cells, but jellyfish and sea pens belong to a group called diploblasts, which have much more structure. Diploblasts develop from specialised embryos that have two cellular “germ layers”, the endoderm and the ectoderm.
- Kendall Jenner Wishes Caitlyn Jenner A Happy Father's Day & Acknowledges Her
- Cue the waterworks. Kendall Jenner wrote the sweetest tribute to Caitlyn Jenner on Father's Day, calling the 'I Am Cait' star her 'hero' while acknowledging her transition. See Kendall's touching message here.
- Lone Survivor? Weird New Animal May Be Long Sought Living Ediacaran
- Like both groups of organisms, Dendrogramma seems to be made of only two major embryonic layers of cells (i.e., it's "diploblastic", most animals form from three and are "triploblasts") which encase a jelly-like fluid called mesoglea between them.
Diploblastic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diploblastic books and related discussion.