Diplopia Temporary Diplopia
A selection of articles related to diplopia temporary diplopia.
Original articles from our library related to the Diplopia Temporary Diplopia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diplopia Temporary Diplopia.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Diplopia Temporary Diplopia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diplopia Temporary Diplopia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Double vision (diplopia) causes: Thyroid disease, stroke and MS
- Double vision (diplopia) causes: Thyroid disease, stroke and MS Double vision (diplopia) can be caused by thyroid disease, stroke or multiple sclerosis (MS). Double vision is when a single object appears blurred or doubled.
- What is double vision? What is diplopia? What causes double vision?
- Double vision, also known as Diplopia, is the simultaneous perception of two images of a single object - the patient sees two images of a single thing either all the time, or some of the time. The displacement may be horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Scotogenic lens reviewed as alternative to patching for binocular diplopia
- The study evaluated the lens in 12 subjects with artificially induced diplopia and 12 subjects with symptomatic diplopia of varying causes compared with conventional eye patching.
- Flu risk: cover your cough at Superbowl celebrations
- Work patterns may change if employees are temporarily transferred to new locations. This year's flu season is predicted to be a mild one, but thousands of people will die, and many more will fall ill.
- Winter sports: have fun but stay safe
- In November 2015, a 17-year-old student died in a skiing accident, after losing control on a slope while on a family holiday in the French Alps.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.