A selection of articles related to dirac spinors.
Original articles from our library related to the Dirac Spinors. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dirac Spinors.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Dirac Spinors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dirac Spinors books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Novel Quantum Criticality in Two Dimensional Topological Phase transitions
- Conventional 2d topological phase transitions between two topologically distinct insulators are described by the pseudo-relativistic Dirac fermion theory with Pauli matrices in band index spinor space.
- Challenging the Tensor Calculus Status Quo
- But what about spinors and gamma matrices and all that jazz? It has been my experience that with some effort, an alternative can be found.
- Novel transport properties of pseudospin-1 photons
- Low-energy excitations can be described by a massless Dirac equation, with a pseudospin of 1/2. This is the origin of many unusual transport properties, such as Klein tunneling, Zitterbewegung (the rapid fluctuation of the position of an electron), and ...
- Fiber guiding at the Dirac frequency beyond photonic bandgaps
- This guiding relies on the Dirac point rather than total internal reflection or photonic bandgaps, thus providing a sort of advancement in conceptual understanding over the traditional fiber guiding.
- Weyl Points: Wanted For 86 Years
- In 1928 the English physicist Paul Dirac discovered a crucial equation in particle physics and quantum mechanics, now known as Dirac equation, which describes relativistic wave-particles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.