A selection of articles related to dirac.
Original articles from our library related to the Dirac. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dirac.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Dirac is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dirac books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Paul A. M. Dirac - Nobel Lecture
- PAUL A. M. DIRAC.
- Dirac's Equation and the Sea of Negative Energy
- the emasculation of Dirac's equation.
- 4 Dirac Equation
- 4 Dirac Equation.
- The Dirac Delta Function
- The Dirac Delta Function. Kurt Bryan. Impulsive Inputs and Impulse Response.
- The Kapitza - Dirac effect.
- The Kapitza - Dirac effect is the diffraction of a well - collimated particle beam by a standing Dirac effect is one of the workhorses in the field of atom optics.
Suggested News Resources
- The joy of statistics
- The Pauli exclusion principle and the resulting theory of Fermi-Dirac statistics, and fermions, is a great thing for analogy because it invokes the absolute requirement of individuality.
- CERN experiment weighs antimatter to unprecedented precision
- Paul Dirac emerged as the physicist who, utilizing the works of his colleagues over the past decade, first combined special relativity and quantum mechanics . Dirac's paper was a brilliant advance for understanding the universe.
- The Ordinary Geniuses Behind Genomics and Big Bang Cosmology
- Max and Geo are not like the three men who helped steer the quantum mechanics revolution: Wolfgang Pauli, Werner Heisenberg, and Paul Dirac.
- Earth's Dirty Secret: Our Magnetic Field Traps Antimatter
- The antiproton was first predicted by luminary physicist Paul Dirac in his 1933 Nobel Prize lecture [PDF]. It would take physicists over two decades to prove Professor Dirac right.
Suggested Web Resources
- A project supported by the BBC to develop an open source video compression codec.
- Paul A.M. Dirac - Biography
- Includes a brief biography and a copy of his Nobel lecture.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesanorexia nervosa
the four noble truths
chef tony products
operon operon gene regulation