A selection of articles related to dirac.
Original articles from our library related to the Dirac. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dirac.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Dirac is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dirac books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Paul A. M. Dirac - Nobel Lecture
- PAUL A. M. DIRAC.
- Dirac's Equation and the Sea of Negative Energy
- the emasculation of Dirac's equation.
- 4 Dirac Equation
- 4 Dirac Equation.
- The Dirac Delta Function
- The Dirac Delta Function. Kurt Bryan. Impulsive Inputs and Impulse Response.
- The Kapitza - Dirac effect.
- The Kapitza - Dirac effect is the diffraction of a well - collimated particle beam by a standing Dirac effect is one of the workhorses in the field of atom optics.
Suggested News Resources
- The joy of statistics
- The Pauli exclusion principle and the resulting theory of Fermi-Dirac statistics, and fermions, is a great thing for analogy because it invokes the absolute requirement of individuality.
- CERN experiment weighs antimatter to unprecedented precision
- Paul Dirac emerged as the physicist who, utilizing the works of his colleagues over the past decade, first combined special relativity and quantum mechanics . Dirac's paper was a brilliant advance for understanding the universe.
- The Ordinary Geniuses Behind Genomics and Big Bang Cosmology
- Max and Geo are not like the three men who helped steer the quantum mechanics revolution: Wolfgang Pauli, Werner Heisenberg, and Paul Dirac.
- Earth's Dirty Secret: Our Magnetic Field Traps Antimatter
- The antiproton was first predicted by luminary physicist Paul Dirac in his 1933 Nobel Prize lecture [PDF]. It would take physicists over two decades to prove Professor Dirac right.
Suggested Web Resources
- A project supported by the BBC to develop an open source video compression codec.
- Paul A.M. Dirac - Biography
- Includes a brief biography and a copy of his Nobel lecture.
Related searchesrankine cycle regenerative rankine cycle
life of pi plot
laguna province people and culture
voltage regulator mains regulators
yang di-pertuan agong roles