Direct Reference Theory
A selection of articles related to direct reference theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Direct Reference Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Direct Reference Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Direct Reference Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Direct Reference Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- After the AlphaGo victory, it's time to put robots in their place
- A robot that can play football, sit on a company board and make us happy will, the theory goes, eventually take over and throw off the “forced labour” reflected in its name. Yet machines do only what they are created to ...
- Three Misunderstandings of China-ASEAN Economic Relations
- In 2005, China's President Jiang Zemin introduced his theory on the historical rise and future of the Chinese Communist Party, calling it the Three Represents. At the last Association of Southeast ...
- Can you sue if someone posts an unflattering photo of you on social media?
- O'Neal's post, though widely shared and liked, did not provide a direct commercial benefit to him. Most states require that the defendant received some commercial or monetary benefit. Some legal ...
- Supreme Court Rules that ERISA Preempts Vermont Claims Reporting Requirement
- Applying this test, the court below held that “the reporting requirements of the Vermont statute and regulation have a 'connection with' ERISA plans (though no 'reference to' them)” and are therefore preempted. In N.Y.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Direct Reference Theory Topics
Related searcheschuck berry influence
ammonite basic shell anatomy
janet jackson acting career
gesta danorum manuscripts