A selection of articles related to direct sum.
Original articles from our library related to the Direct Sum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Direct Sum.
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Direct Sum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Direct Sum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- How to Compress Interactive Communication
- These results lead to a direct sum theorem for randomized communication complexity. Ig- protocols and the first direct sum results in the general setting.
- Direct Sums of Subspaces and Fundamental Subspaces
- The direct sum of H and K is the set of vectors. H " K φ +u + ν - u % H Some basic facts about direct sums are given in the following theorem.
Suggested News Resources
- Welsh Assembly debates Economic Stimulus for Wales
- The only direct sum, and I think that the First Minister confirmed that yesterday, that we have been able to identify as coming to Wales is the capital allocation of £216 million over three years. That is hardly an economic stimulus.
Suggested Web Resources
- Direct sum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In mathematics, one can often define a direct sum of objects already known, giving a new one.
- Direct Sum -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- 6 days ago The significant property of the direct sum is that it is the coproduct in the category of modules (i.e., a module direct sum).
- Linear Algebra/Direct Sum - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Jul 13, 2009 Let V be a vector space, and let H1, H2, H3, ..., Hn are all subspaces of V. V is defined to be a direct sum of H1, H2, H3, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.