A selection of articles related to direct taxes.
Original articles from our library related to the Direct Taxes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Direct Taxes.
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Direct Taxes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Direct Taxes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Impact of Direct Taxes on the Cost of Living
- In this paper we define a cost-of-living index including direct taxes. We show its inclusion of direct taxes has sizable impacts on the estimated rate of inflation.
- 1 MACROECONOMIC EFFECTS OF A SHIFT FROM DIRECT TO
- from direct to indirect taxes, at an unchanged overall revenue level. Such shift revenue raised to offset cuts in direct taxation and social security contributions.
- Applied Direct Taxation
- Practical problems and case studies under Direct Taxes. . (f) The Finance Act brings amendments to both the Direct Tax Laws (i.
Suggested News Resources
- 86th Foundation Course of NADT begins from Sept 2
- PTI | 05:08 PM,Aug 31,2011 Nagpur, Aug 31 (PTI) The 86th foundation course for as many as 84 trainee civil services officials, including women, will start at the National Academy of Direct Taxes (NADT) here from September 2.
- Revenue collection: FBR collection improves 6% to Rs89b in August
- By Irshad Ansari Provisional data shows collection of domestic taxes, which include direct taxes, sales tax and federal excise duty, stood at Rs76.28 billion in the first 29 days of August against Rs73.
- Bulgarian Govt: Economy Recovers, State Finances Stabilize in H1 2011
- This is mostly due to higher indirect tax revenue, which increased by BGN 638.1 M (15.
- Crackdown on undisclosed foreign bank accounts
- the Finance Ministry has issued orders to monitor all undisclosed foreign bank accounts and transactions by the Indians and assets acquired abroad by them, with an internal 4-point charter from the Central Board of Direct Taxes on how to go about.
- Gaming revenue to grow 'above 35 pct': regulator
- It would also be a bonus for public finances, which currently rely on direct taxes of gaming for 85 percent of its revenue.
Suggested Web Resources
- Direct tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term direct tax generally means a tax paid directly to the government by the persons on whom it is imposed. Contents. 1 General meaning; 2 U.
- What is direct tax? definition and meaning
- Definition of direct tax: A government levy on the income, property, or wealth of people or companies.
- Direct Tax Definition
- Direct Tax - Definition of Direct Tax on Investopedia - A tax that cannot be shifted onto others.
- Direct Taxes | Economy Watch
- A Direct tax is a kind of charge, which is imposed directly on the taxpayer. The examples of direct tax include property tax and income tax.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Direct Taxes Topics
Related searchesvinca-tordos culture
isambard kingdom brunel
crane machine types of cranes
dream dictionary hole