direct3d Vs Opengl Portability
- Chipmakers turn to the next little thing
- As it does every year, the recent Mobile World Congress included some big phone announcements. The Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5 both look like strong updates, and they are among a long list of new phones that will be using brawny processors such as ...
- How the 'next-generation' Vulkan API could pose a threat to Microsoft's DirectX
- If you're even mildly interested in gaming or computer technology, however, you've probably at least heard of DirectX, Microsoft's own graphics API for Xbox and Windows PCs (it's where the 'X' in Xbox gets its origin).
- Vulkan now official, with 1.0 API release and AMD driver
- The Vulkan API, like DirectX 12, is a lot lower level than traditional OpenGL (or DirectX 11), enabling much greater multithreading in their applications, and giving developers tighter control over GPU memory resources.
- Steam And Linux Gaming Poised To Thrive As Vulkan API Will Come Gunning For
- OpenGL relied on the hardware's default rendering process. Porting games between different platforms will be easier and more consistent with the help of Vulkan.
direct3d Vs Opengl Portability is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, direct3d Vs Opengl Portability books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.