Directed Acyclic Graph
A selection of articles related to directed acyclic graph.
Original articles from our library related to the Directed Acyclic Graph. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Directed Acyclic Graph.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Who can use hypnosis effectively?
- Nearly anyone can make use of hypnosis in some sense. However, there are distinct differences in how easily people can respond to suggestion in a way that seems involuntary or effortless. This is in important aspect of induction. The most dramatic and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Directed Acyclic Graph is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Directed Acyclic Graph books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Microsoft Beefs Up Azure Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS)
- IOTA is the worlds first Directed Acyclic Graph/Tangle based distributed ledger. This represents a radical redesign of the conventional blockchain architecture.
- IOTA: Internet of Things Without the Blockchain?
- Instead, it uses “Tangle“, a Directed Acyclic Graph shaping up a tangle. Once an IOTA transaction is broadcasted to the network, two previous transactions must be approved, and network nodes will need to make sure approved transactions are not conflicting.
- Cantab Capital: Tech Is Alpha
- Cantab's Founding Partner and CTO, Erich Schlaikjer, explores the virtues and complexities of technology, and how good technology is ultimately what allows Cantab to create profits for our investors.
- Microsoft Azure Blockchain-as-a-service Adds STRATO, Alphapoint And IOTA
- IOTA brings something entirely different to the table, as this project acts as a Directed Acyclic Graph/Tangle based distributed ledger.
- Microsoft Azure Certifies Ethereum Developer Sandbox, Adds Alphapoint and IOTA
- IOTA provides an innovative redesign of conventional blockchain architecture, described as a “Directed Acyclic Graph/Tangle based distributed ledger.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.