- a. A funeral hymn or lament. b.
- Work sample Dance Stage 3 Work sample: DAN ST 3 C R11 09
- influential because they sound dirgey and almost hymn like.
- IGNORE THE IGNORANT With their stunning new IGNORE THE
- It's kind of a privileged position, really.” “We're commercial by accident.” Marr says.
- Script - Jazz at Lincoln Center
- (horns coming up the aisle) (maybe something less dirge-y).
- Vol 15 #1.pub
- Most of these tunes don't change the melody very much from the restrained, dirgey standard. There are also tunes that are called “La Folia,” but aren't really.
- Q&A: Cave Bears' Nick Williams On New Orleans, Rabid Fans, And The Fine Art of
- On Horrible & Useless (Yod Tapes, 2008), the Bears' dirge-y abnormal-normal encompasses the gutting of live guitars, electro-shock noise, and sci-fi monster sounds.
- DiS meets JB Townsend of Crystal Stilts
- I think we needed something kind of long, slow and dirgey on the record so 'Alien Rivers' was borne. With 'Sycamore Tree', that was our Seeds or Silver Apples moment.
- Neil Gaiman produira l'adaptation de Lenore
- Roman Dirge y revisite avec brio les thèmes de l'enfance, alternant nostalgie et humour (très) noir.
- Dirge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A dirge is a somber song expressing mourning or grief, such as would be appropriate for performance at a funeral. A lament.
- bitzl bitzl r — Dirty Beaches - 'Black Silk Stockings' (live) -...
- May 13, 2011 Dirty Beaches - 'Black Silk Stockings' (live) - loving the dirge-y doo-wop loving the dirge-y doo-wop vocals and murky guitar of this new track.
Dirgey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dirgey books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
australian aboriginal music bunggul
ditransitive verb passive voice