- Banksy has been tagged, thanks to mathematics
- Their system, Dirichlet process mixture modelling, is more sophisticated than the criminal geographic targeting (CGT) currently favoured by crime-fighters. CGT is based on a simple assumption: that crimes happen near to where those responsible reside.
- Scientists say they've finally figured out the identity of Banksy
- While it's kind of a bummer that the identity of Banksy might now be one less mystery in the world, the research is a demonstration of how powerful a new technique called Dirichlet process mixture (DPM) model can be when it comes to solving crimes.
- Banksy 'Unmasked' As Robin Gunningham In 'Geographic Profiling' Study By
- The study, published in The Journal of Spatial Science, said the "Dirichlet process mixture" model it uses "takes as input the locations of these artworks, and calculates the probability of 'offender' residence across the study area.
- Cientistas usam técnicas criminalísticas para achar Banksy
- Agora, cientistas da londrina Universidade Queen Mary usaram procedimentos criminológicos para identificar o grafiteiro. A técnica usada é conhecida como Processo Dirichlet, onde mapeiam atividades de determinado indivíduo para encontrar os pontos ...
- Știința demască arta: cine e, de fapt, celebrul Banksy
- Cercetarea e, dincolo de o posibilă elucidare a unui mister, o demonstrație pentru faptul că noua tehnică numită Dirichlet poate fi extrem de utilă pentru rezolvarea crimelor.
Dirichlet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dirichlet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslaramide orogeny
huldrych zwingli music in the church
medical school germany