Disaster At Tangiwai
A selection of articles related to disaster at tangiwai.
Original articles from our library related to the Disaster At Tangiwai. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Disaster At Tangiwai.
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Disaster At Tangiwai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Disaster At Tangiwai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ryman Healthcare's new village named after Bert Sutcliffe
- This was the Test in which Bert's team-mate, Bob Blair, received a telegram in the early hours of the second day, advising of the death of his fiancé in the Tangiwai Rail Disaster.
- Tangiwai survivor's story shared after death
- On Christmas Eve 60 years ago, 151 people died in the Tangiwai railway disaster. A dramatic mudflow, or lahar, was unleashed from Mt Ruapehu when the crater lake's wall collapsed. It surged down the Whangaehu River, destroying the railway bridge at ...
- Remembering Tangiwai - A tale of blood, sweat and tears
- It also, on its way, took down the Tangiwai railway bridge across Whangaehu River.
- Tangiwai disaster book a must-read
- A new book uncovering two unsung heroes of the Tangiwai disaster has become an international must-read.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.