A selection of articles related to disaster weather.
Original articles from our library related to the Disaster Weather. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Disaster Weather.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Disaster Weather is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Disaster Weather books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Study: Virginia hit hard by weather disasters
- Using data from FEMA and the Department of Agriculture, the group found that 91 percent of Virginians, in 112 of 133 cities and counties, live in jurisdictions that have been impacted by a weather-related disaster between August 2010 and December 2015.
- Map paints broad scope of Montana weather disasters
- The map only shows federally declared disasters; some of the most impactful weather events in the last few years are not counted on the map. Federal disasters weren't declared for the West Mullan and Lolo Creek Complex fires in 2013, although federal ...
- ECC Suggests Signing Up for Disaster Weather Warnings
- So, when the weather service sends out an alert, it's for a specific polygon, a specific area on the map, only those folks within that polygon get the alert.
- Norway's Radioactive Reindeer are a Result of the 30-Year-Old Chernobyl
- Nearly 1,000 miles away from ground zero of the disaster, reindeer in the unruffled central Norwegian pastures have been becoming more contaminated with radiation as time passes. (More: Bison Causing Chaos in Montana). Norwegian scientists point to ...
- President signs Maryland disaster declaration for blizzard
- "I am pleased that the federal government granted my request for a disaster declaration after a historic blizzard that affected so many of us in January," Gov. Larry Hogan said in a statement.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Disaster Weather Topics
Related searchescrowd psychology emergent-norm theory
400 bc events
food preservation jellying