Discipline Of The Mind
A selection of articles related to discipline of the mind.
Original articles from our library related to the Discipline Of The Mind. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Discipline Of The Mind.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Discipline Of The Mind is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Discipline Of The Mind books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- MIT Media Lab's Journal of Design and Science Is a Radical New Kind of Publication
- But antidisciplinary is something very different; it's about working in spaces that simply do not fit into any existing academic discipline—a specific field of study with its own particular words, frameworks, and methods.
- Holocaust survivor, 'The Diary of Anne Frank' actor on the politics of hate
- It gives insight, not only to the frightening political climate which forced her family into hiding, but also to the mind of a pubescent teenage girl living in a confined space with two families.
- Men's group teaches godliness
- “In March, I'll be talking about what makes a Godly mind, what scripture says about the mind and how discipline trains the mind,” Ciresi said. “Men get so much useless information that fills their mind and not what should be filling it.
- Mother says bus driver intentionally stranded student at bus stop
- She says, “That immediately made my mind jump to all the what ifs. What if someone kidnapped her? What if she didn't have a phone to call me and let me ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Discipline Of The Mind Topics
Related searcheskerry collins battles with alcoholism
african slave trade effects
john cipollina man
david miller garbage disposal policy
hollywood and highland