- EZELL: Don't wait to say 'Send me'
- ALPHARETTA, Ga. (BP) -- Not long ago I had the privilege of visiting with 1,200 college students for the weekly meeting of The Salt Company, a ministry of Cornerstone Church in Ames, Iowa, near the campus of Iowa State University.
- Don't wait to say 'Send me'
- Not long ago I had the privilege of visiting with 1,200 college students for the weekly meeting of The Salt Company, a ministry of Cornerstone Church in Ames, Iowa, near the campus of Iowa State University.
- WEEK OF PRAYER: Planting a church in his childhood neighborhood
- The pastor began discipling him, which furthered his understanding of God's call in his life. "It started with me being obedient to serve in my church," Rice said.
- Reaching 'refugees from sexual revolution' means focusing on gospelcomment (0)
- Litton agreed, adding that we have to intensify our discipleship efforts and be transparent and real with those we're discipling. “We need to love our neighbor as ourselves,” Litton said.
- One Day seeks to help churches create disciple-making culture
- A sampling of equipping session topics include: conversational evangelism, relational disciple-making, next steps for discipling new believers, how to create a disciple-making culture, and many, many more.
Discipling is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Discipling books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdaemon mythology
thomas robert malthus
music of argentina cumbia
zulu language books