- Why I Am Still a Zen Pagan Taoist Atheist Discordian
- Discordian: If there _are_ any gods or goddesses, obviously the one in charge of this universe is the Goddess of Chaos, known to the Greeks as Eris and to the Romans as Discordia.
- History of the Discordian Society
- On Erik and Maja's Expanding Mind podcast, "crackpot historian" Adam Gorightly reveals the weird story of the Principia Discordia, the "religion disguised as a joke or the joke disguised as a religion," and his new book, Historia Discordia. Hail Eris!
- Some Anonymous members are complaining about the 'war' on ISIS
- Other dissenters have posted letters at Pastebin, like an Anon hacker named "Discordian," who offered four critiques against Operation Paris (the name taken on after the Paris, France terror attacks last week also referred to as Operation ISIS).
- Lindsey Graham drops out of race for Republican presidential nomination
- South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham dropped out of the Republican presidential race on Monday, reducing the candidates in the party's still-crowded field to 13. Graham, a relative moderate in the Republican field, made the announcement in a ...
- Steven Spielberg: Harrison Ford will never be replaced as Indiana Jones
- Steven Spielberg and original Indie, Harrison Ford, in Cannes. Photograph: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images. Benjamin Lee.
Discordian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Discordian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshello world program gambas
thomas t munford
urim and thummim
zero knowledge proof