A selection of articles related to discs.
Original articles from our library related to the Discs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Discs.
- Boji Stones
- Solid round, grey-brown discs with high iron. Grounding, electromagnetic. Balances body's energy field. Many have found they reduce pain by holding 1 in each hand. Recharges electrically in sun. (Store boji's apart - magneticness neutralizes each other. Also...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Discs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Discs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Archive: Roy Plomley, presenter of Desert Island Discs - interview
- “Desert Island Discs,” indeed, has been running since 1942, with just the occasional break: it has survived “The Dales” and with any luck will outlive “The Archers” as well. Only “Any Questions?
- Microsoft Was Right, Video Game Discs Are Stupid
- Back then, Microsoft was planning to make discs practically irrelevant.
- In Defense of Physical Discs in Console Gaming
- Recently, Paul Tassi wrote a piece on Forbes about physical discs on current-gen console games.
- Sharpest view ever of dusty disc around aging star
- The Very Large Telescope Interferometer at ESO's Paranal Observatory in Chile has obtained the sharpest view ever of the dusty disc around the close pair of aging stars IRAS 08544-4431.... view more. Credit: ESO/Digitized Sky Survey 2.
- Should the Xbox One Have Made Physical Discs Obsolete?
- When the Xbox One was revealed back in 2013, Microsoft envisioned a future in which digital downloads would rule the day, and discs would be little more than vessels to install the game, essentially assigning 'rights to you'.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.