Discworld The Maps
A selection of articles related to discworld the maps.
Original articles from our library related to the Discworld The Maps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Discworld The Maps.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Discworld The Maps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Discworld The Maps books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tomb Raider writer Rhianna Pratchett paves a new way for female heroes
- Her father was Terry Pratchett, the author of 41 Discworld fantasy novels and the writer of 70 books that sold more than 85 million copies. That's a heavy ... If you were lucky sometimes you got maps in boxes, but you never got maps in the game.
- Discworld: The Ankh-Morpork Map review
- Discworld: The Ankh-Morpork map is the first official app for the series. Based on the book The Compleat Ankh-Morpork, the app is an interactive map of the city-state that hosts much of the action in the series.
- People who died in 2015: Leonard Nimoy and beyond
- Fantasy writer who was the creator of the exuberant, satirical "Discworld" series and author of more than 70 books. March 12. Michael Graves, 80.
- 'The Shannara Chronicles' Is the Latest Example of How Elves Got Sexy
- Terry Pratchett makes fun of the domestication of elves in Lords and Ladies, one of his very best Discworld novels, when a young starry-eyed witch tries to summon Tolkien-like elves, and almost everyone expects them to be nice. They're not.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.