Disease Of Affluence
A selection of articles related to disease of affluence.
Original articles from our library related to the Disease Of Affluence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Disease Of Affluence.
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Disease Of Affluence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Disease Of Affluence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Diseases of affluence' on the rise among women
- Elaborating on diet and women's health, Dr M Saileela, Reader of home science department at St Joseph's College for Women, stated that diseases of affluence are rising in society and among women these days. "The trend nowadays is towards diseases of ...
- Why Joan Bakewell must be right about anorexia
- One of the first modern studies of this mental illness was written in 1982 — just as the modern, developed world was being swamped with case after case of what seemed to be a new disease afflicting, in the main, fairly affluent girls and young women.
- Couple cycles 6000 kilometres eating roadkill, plants and fish
- They believe modern affluence itself will have to go to save the planet. ...
- Extreme Altruism
- PRINCETON – More than 40 years ago, in an essay entitled “Famine, Affluence, and Morality,” I invited readers to imagine that they are walking past a shallow pond when they see a small child who has fallen in and seems to be drowning.
- Pastoral Statement of the Episcopal Conference of Malawi 13th March 2016
- Few people can be ignorant of the scandalous contrast which exists between those in affluence and the many poor people in both our urban and rural settings. More so, we believe that such poverty is a direct consequence of wrong ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.