- Halifax Water to test seasonal disinfection of bacteria in Halifax Harbour
- Halifax Water says human health isn't at risk over the next two months as it shuts down its bacteria disinfection system for a pilot project, but a Dalhousie University study suggests humans aren't the ones we should be worried about.
- PROGRESS: Mercy's new UV disinfection system kills dangerous pathogens
- Daryl Reicks, clinical nurse educator, programs Mercy Medical Center's PATHOGON UV Disinfection System in a surgical suite at the hospital. Mercy recently acquired the system to protect patients from hospital-acquired infections. Health germ killing light.
- Disinfection Sensor Portfolio Widened
- In addition to the chlori::lyser (measures free and total chlorine), the disinfection sensor range now includes: chlodi::lyser (easuring chlorine dioxide from 0.005 to 2 mg/l), hyper::lyser (measuring hydrogen peroxide from 0 to 200 mg/l).
Disinfection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Disinfection books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesoil springs reservation
love and happiness
bettina bunge career