- What does Dissemination mean? dissemination \dis*sem`i*na"tion\, n. [L.
- CLIL = Fremdsprache als Arbeitssprache
- Vernetzung, Informations- u. Erfahrungsaustausch. – Europäischer Tag der Sprachen (ETS).
- Protection of Basic Services (PBS)
- DISSMEINATION AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING. US$ 52000.00.
- Implementation and dissemination research: the time has come!
- The Science of Dissmeination and Implementation. Office of Behavioral and Socila Science Research,. 2009.
- Ex-Post Evaluation of Projects and Activities Financed under the
- Demonstration and dissmeination project for stimulating architects and local governments to build sustainable with help of innovative design tools.
- Ukraine: Biodiversity Conservation in - Global Environment Facility
- information dissmeination activities will be co-financed by the Goverment of Denmark, through its development assistance organization Danida. 2.
- Academically on Course
- The problem is dissmeinating such stories of epiphany and life transformation. Telling stories one by one is being done, but the shift in mass perception of higher education needs more than that.
- Twice weekly 5-azacytidine infusion in dissmeinated metastatic
- Twice weekly 5-azacytidine infusion in dissmeinated metastatic cancer: a phase II study. Vélez-Garcia E, Vogler WR, Bartolucci AA, Arkun SN.
- Public Health
- Evidence-Based Public Health Nursing "Dissmeinating the Evidence Base in Public Health Nursing.
- Records Bureau
- The Records bureau also performs many related duties such as: Processing police reports and supporting documents.
Dissmeinating is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dissmeinating books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.