- Definition of axonopathy in the Medical Dictionary. axonopathy explanation. What is axonopathy?
- Distal axonopathy with structural persistence in glaucomatous
- Mar 16, 2010 axonopathies at distal projections (9–11).
- Neuropathologic Considerations
- distal regions of the neurite, and they affect both peripheral and central fibers.
- Giant axonopathy in streptozotocin diabetes of rats
- some toxic distal axonopathies. This points to a common metabolic basis of giant axonopathies of different etiol- ogy.
- Peripheral neuropathy
- In distal axonopathy, degeneration of axon and myelin develops first in the most distal parts of the axon and, if the abnormality persists, the axon "dies back".
Distal Axonopathies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Distal Axonopathies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Distal Axonopathies Topics
ramones musical style and influence
dream dictionary volunteer
battle of midway aftermath
marc train brunswick line