- Effects of Specific Antibodies on MS Neurodegeneration to Be Presented at
- The pattern of neuronal damage, where preferential damage was observed in distal relative axons instead of proximal axons of the VSCT, is consistent with “dying back” axonopathy, a common response of neurons to toxicity or metabolic disturbances.
- Brentuximab vedotin: axonal microtubule's Apollyon
- Similarly to other CIPN, BV-induced PN is characterized by a length-dependent axonopathy, with early changes occurring at the distal sites and ensuing spread to more proximal locations, a pattern coherent with the dying back model. At variance with ...
- Vanderbilt Study Shows That First Signs of Glaucoma Injury Occur In The Brain
- “Distal Axonopathy with Structural Persistence in Glaucomatous Neurodegeneration,” published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences this week, describes recent experiments in which Calkins' laboratory shows that glaucoma is very much ...
Distal Axonopathies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Distal Axonopathies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.