- Definition of axonopathy in the Medical Dictionary. axonopathy explanation. What is axonopathy?
- Distal axonopathy with structural persistence in glaucomatous
- Mar 16, 2010 axonopathies at distal projections (9–11).
- Neuropathologic Considerations
- distal regions of the neurite, and they affect both peripheral and central fibers.
- Giant axonopathy in streptozotocin diabetes of rats
- some toxic distal axonopathies. This points to a common metabolic basis of giant axonopathies of different etiol- ogy.
- Peripheral neuropathy
- In distal axonopathy, degeneration of axon and myelin develops first in the most distal parts of the axon and, if the abnormality persists, the axon "dies back".
Distal Axonopathies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Distal Axonopathies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Distal Axonopathies Topics
Related searchesjoe camel history
amazoness quartet pallapalla
erosion gravity erosion
chosun ilbo history
philo of byblos