A selection of articles related to distillation.
Original articles from our library related to the Distillation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Distillation.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Distillation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Distillation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Distillation of Alcohol and Denaturing
- The Distillation Group, Inc. Technology in Distillation. PO Box 10105.
- Building a World Class Home Distillation Apparatus
- distillation apparatus from commonly available materials, using simple tools, and at a cost of under $100 USD.
- ALCOHOL DISTILLATION BY SOLAR ENERGY
- was coupled to a pilot-scale distillation plant with a capacity of 1.8 l/h of 95% v/v Solar distillation; Alcohol production; Sweet sorghum; Pilot plant; Solar ponds.
- APV Distill. Hndbook '98
- While the use of distillation dates back in recorded history to about 50 B.C.
Suggested News Resources
- Refinery Status: Sunoco Cuts Crude Runs At Phila. Due To Fire
- 18 it will begin restarting one of the crude distillation units, its fluid catalytic cracker and other key units at its Memphis refinery. The 195000-barrel-a-day refinery has been shut down since an Aug. 5 fire.
- Valero's Memphis refinery west crude unit operating
- HOUSTON, Aug 18 (Reuters) - The 100000 barrel per day (bpd) west crude distillation unit at Valero Energy Corp's (VLO.
- India to be Asia's top exporter of petro products
- Petro products are obtained after distillation of crude oil and include petrol, diesel, kerosene, LPG, furnace oil, aviation turbine fuel and naphtha. As on June 2011, India's exports of refined products stood at 0.
- The Tea Party moves to ban books
- I'm guessing many of you read with interest Robert Putnam and David Campbell's distillation of their intense research in political attitudes of Americans that shows that the "Tea Party" is the same ol' rightwing base, but just with a new name.
- Vodka Turns "Green"
- Intermittently, it has been used for distilling through the ages and was recently (1996) repurposed for that. The makers of Kanon take the unusual stand of using but one distillation and no filtration. However, the still has four columns.
Suggested Web Resources
- Distillation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Distillation is a method of separating mixtures based on differences in their boiling points.
- Distillation is the process of heating a liquid until it boils, capturing and cooling the resultant hot vapors, and collecting the condensed vapors.
- What Is Distillation?
- Explanation of the process of distillation, a common method used in chemistry to separate substances.
- Introduction to Distillation
- A distillation tutorial from Ming T. Tham, of the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.