A selection of articles related to distraction.
Original articles from our library related to the Distraction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Distraction.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Suit of Swords: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF SWORDS Meaning: Clarity of mind, great determination. Conquest. Victory without doubt. Reversed: Tyranny, embarrassment, hindrance, obstacle, self-destruction. 2 OF SWORDS - Peace Meaning: Balanced force. Concord. Solving differences of opinion....
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Distraction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Distraction books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Driver Distraction Program
- Driver distraction is a significant and difficult safety problem to address.
- The Role of Driver Distraction in Traffic Crashes (PDF: 833KB)
- Table 3: Yearly trends in specific driving distractions based on weighted . Figure B.2: Effect of number of travel lanes on specific driver distraction ..............
- Cell-Phone–Induced Driver Distraction
- sion of attention from driving to the phone conversation. KEYWORDS—driver distraction; inattention blindness; atten- tion; cell phones.
Suggested News Resources
- No coaching distraction for 'Pies: Jolly
- But Collingwood veteran big man Jolly was adamant the current media circus would not serve as a distraction for the playing group, who are concentrating 100 per cent on their premiership defense.
- QB battle not distraction for UCLA receivers
- BY JANIS CARR / THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER LOS ANGELES – With both quarterbacks showing an equal amount of promise during camp, picking a starter for UCLA's opener against Houston isn't an easy call for Coach Rick Neuheisel.
- Tennessee dismisses DB Janzen Jackson
- (AP) — Tennessee coach Derek Dooley dismissed safety Janzen Jackson from the team on Wednesday as the junior's personal issues had apparently become too much of a distraction.
- Swans in need of some distraction-free football
- The return of top-flight football to the city was an interesting and poignant sub-plot, but the fact that Wigan would be opposition offered another distraction from the actual task in hand.
- Wareham woman, 89, tricked in distraction theft
- The distraction burglary took place at the Brixey's Lane house between 7pm and 7.10pm on Tuesday, August 9. “I am releasing this e-fit in the hope that someone will recognise the offender,” said the constable.
Suggested Web Resources
- Distracted Driving | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Distracted driving is unsafe, irresponsible and in a split second, its consequences can be devastating. Click here to learn the facts about distracted driving.
- Distraction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Distraction is the divided attention of an individual or group from the chosen object of attention onto the source of distraction.
- Distraction - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the act of distracting or the state of being distracted; especially : mental confusion <driven to distraction>. 2.
- Distraction | Define Distraction at Dictionary.com
- mental distress or derangement: That child will drive me to distraction. 4.
- The Benefits of Distraction and Overstimulation -- New York Magazine
- May 17, 2009 Twitter, Adderall, lifehacking, mindful jogging, power browsing, Obama's BlackBerry, and the benefits of overstimulation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe pajama game trivia
governor of oklahoma succession
melbourne gangland killings aftermath