A selection of articles related to distraction.
Original articles from our library related to the Distraction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Distraction.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Distraction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Distraction books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Driver Distraction Program
- Driver distraction is a significant and difficult safety problem to address.
- The Role of Driver Distraction in Traffic Crashes (PDF: 833KB)
- Table 3: Yearly trends in specific driving distractions based on weighted . Figure B.2: Effect of number of travel lanes on specific driver distraction ..............
- Cell-Phone–Induced Driver Distraction
- sion of attention from driving to the phone conversation. KEYWORDS—driver distraction; inattention blindness; atten- tion; cell phones.
Suggested News Resources
- No coaching distraction for 'Pies: Jolly
- But Collingwood veteran big man Jolly was adamant the current media circus would not serve as a distraction for the playing group, who are concentrating 100 per cent on their premiership defense.
- QB battle not distraction for UCLA receivers
- BY JANIS CARR / THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER LOS ANGELES – With both quarterbacks showing an equal amount of promise during camp, picking a starter for UCLA's opener against Houston isn't an easy call for Coach Rick Neuheisel.
- Tennessee dismisses DB Janzen Jackson
- (AP) — Tennessee coach Derek Dooley dismissed safety Janzen Jackson from the team on Wednesday as the junior's personal issues had apparently become too much of a distraction.
- Swans in need of some distraction-free football
- The return of top-flight football to the city was an interesting and poignant sub-plot, but the fact that Wigan would be opposition offered another distraction from the actual task in hand.
- Wareham woman, 89, tricked in distraction theft
- The distraction burglary took place at the Brixey's Lane house between 7pm and 7.10pm on Tuesday, August 9. “I am releasing this e-fit in the hope that someone will recognise the offender,” said the constable.
Suggested Web Resources
- Distracted Driving | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Distracted driving is unsafe, irresponsible and in a split second, its consequences can be devastating. Click here to learn the facts about distracted driving.
- Distraction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Distraction is the divided attention of an individual or group from the chosen object of attention onto the source of distraction.
- Distraction - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the act of distracting or the state of being distracted; especially : mental confusion <driven to distraction>. 2.
- Distraction | Define Distraction at Dictionary.com
- mental distress or derangement: That child will drive me to distraction. 4.
- The Benefits of Distraction and Overstimulation -- New York Magazine
- May 17, 2009 Twitter, Adderall, lifehacking, mindful jogging, power browsing, Obama's BlackBerry, and the benefits of overstimulation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about fox
dragomon digimon 02
cunningham v tomey homma
power rangers spd
case citation simple examples