- Karanja project: work on dredging of canal, distributary taken up
- Jagannath Halangi, Chief Engineer of the Kalaburagi Irrigation Zone, told The Hindu on Tuesday that the work on dredging of the main canals on the right and left banks along with the distributaries had been taken up simultaneously and they would be ...
- Focus on completing HNSS distributary works
- Anantapur: In an apparent attempt to check rumours of diverting the Handri-Neeva Sujala Sravanti (HNSS) Lift Irrigation Project water to Kuppam, the Telugu Desam government is focusing attention on completing the distributaries. Work of packages 33 and ...
- Bist Doab canals vanish despite CM's claims
- Jalandhar/Phagwara: Even as Punjab chief minister Parkash Singh Badal has claimed that the rejuvenation of Bist Doab canal system would be major boon for farmers of Doaba region, the ground reality is different. The distributaries and minor canals have ...
- Over 100 acres submerged due to breach in canal
- The failure of the Irrigation Department to get the canals and distributaries cleaned led to a breach in the canal in Musa branch of Mansa district, leaving more than 100 acres of agricultural land water-logged at Jawaharke village.
Distributaries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Distributaries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.