A selection of articles related to disturbed.
Original articles from our library related to the Disturbed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Disturbed.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
- Creative Visualization
- Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass. - Sybil Leek, Diary of a Witch What is Creative Visualization? Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Disturbed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Disturbed books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Disturbed' German Arrested For US Embassy Bomb Hoax
- A 23-year-old German man is in custody after falsely claiming to have a bomb inside a suitcase he was trying to bring into the U.S. Embassy, police said Friday.
- Partial collapse in Bedford-Stuyvesant unfounded - called in by emotionally
- The FDNY responded to the scene of what they thought was a building collapse and discovered that it was unfounded. An emotionally disturbed person had called 911 saying that the three-story building on Myrtle Avenue had collapsed and that there was ...
- Judge sets $10K bail for man accused of jamming calls on Red Line
- "He's disturbed by people talking around him," attorney Charles Lauer said after a judge set bail at $10,000 while dubbing Nicholl "the cellphone police.
- Rincon Police: Stun guns don't stop disturbed man
- Feb. 20: A 31-year-old Clyo woman was passed out drunk by a dentist's office on Ga. 21.
- Anthrax vs. Disturbed - March Metal Madness
- Disturbed's anthem “Down With the Sickness” claimed victory over Ghost's “Cirice,” which was fresh off a Grammy win.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
camp style examples of camp
grammatical mood presumptive mood
webdav overview of the protocol