Diuretic In Ayurveda
A selection of articles related to diuretic in ayurveda.
Original articles from our library related to the Diuretic In Ayurveda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Diuretic In Ayurveda.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Diuretic In Ayurveda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Diuretic In Ayurveda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Barley is your answer to reduce water retention
- Foods that are diuretics or rich in potassium aid in reducing and preventing water retention and in few cases, edema too. Barley is one such food that that besides ... Ayurveda recommends barley water for edema too.
- India's Hindus won't eat cows, but might drink their pee
- "Cow's urine is a diuretic.
- The Story of Sleepy Grass
- The roots, leaves and flower heads of the “mimosa pudica” are used by those who practice Ayurveda, a system of traditional medicine in India.
- 6 Health Benefits of Sugarcane Juice: A Promise of Good Health
- 1. Sugarcane juice is a diuretic which means that it helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones and ensure proper functioning of the kidneys. 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Diuretic In Ayurveda Topics
Related searchesairport history and development
the nilgiris history