A selection of articles related to divide.
Original articles from our library related to the Divide. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divide.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 49
- Chapter 49 49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. 49:2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father. 49:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Divide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Obama joins states in bid to close 'diaper divide'
- President Barack Obama wants to change the nation's "diaper divide" by helping low-income families cope with the cost of diapers.
- SAP's HANA Vora bridges divide between enterprise and Hadoop data
- HANA Vora allows organizations to use familiar online analytical processing (OLAP) and programming languages to analyze all available data in enterprise and Hadoop systems in a coherent way, Tsai says, bridging the divide between enterprise data and ...
- The Great Divide
- Though Sanders remains likely to lose, his ideology may prevail in the long run. Credit Illustration by Barry Blitt.
- The election divide on superannuation and tax becomes clearer (and wider)
- Federeal Treasurer Scott Morrison at The Australian Financial Review Business Summit 2016 on Tuesday. Josh Robenstone. Share on twitter · Share on Google Plus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesartificial neuron basic structure
losing valuable possession
sodium metabisulfite uses
meaning of dreams about opossum
european union current issues