A selection of articles related to divination.
Original articles from our library related to the Divination. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divination.
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Pendulum Divination
- The Pendulum is a divination tool made of a piece of string and a weight. The weight can be almost anything: a metal washer, a gold or silver ring, even a paper clip. Pendulum divination has survived through the centuries. The two most common pendulum models...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Divination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divination books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The week in JK Rowling: Hufflepuff heroes and divination with Tinie Tempah
- J.K. Rowling still doesn't do many interviews, but she does have a very active Twitter account.
- JK Rowling And Tinie Tempah Banter About Divination On Twitter
- 'Well, maybe you should have spent more time in Divination class', he said, accompanied by a winking emoji, a heart and kiss to show he's just teasing.
- The Tarot Society Brings Esoteric Sound to Out to See Fest
- New York is in the middle of a tarot revival. We live in a city where covens like the Witches of Bushwick host parties covered by The New York Times and occult shops run by young practitioners are thriving.
- What Is the I Ching?
- In the Shang dynasty (which began circa 1600 BCE) or possibly even earlier, fortune-telling diviners would apply heat to tortoise shells or the scapulae of oxen and interpret the cracks that were produced.
- Inside the mystical spaces of Toronto psychics
- I've always been interested in divination, which is the process of deciphering messages from tarot cards or a palm or whatever the case may be, traditionally used to heal and decipher messages from God. I identify as both a Christian and a witch.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesorderly departure program
meaning of dreaming about witch
nickel-cadmium battery chemistry
chris farley farleys last years
prothrombin time laboratory method
eye color heterochromia
dublin port history