Divine Command Theory
A selection of articles related to divine command theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Divine Command Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divine Command Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Divine Command Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divine Command Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Divine Command Theory The Euthyphro Question The Point of
- The Divine Command Theory. • Many people assume: unless there is a God, there can be no objective morality. • Or, as Ivan Karamazov never said,.
- A Defensible Divine Command Theory
- The term 'The Divine Command Theory of Ethics' is similar to 'The. Ontological divine command theories are widely held to be at best implausible.
Suggested News Resources
- Good Minus God
- This will seem a harsh judgment on the many theists who subscribe to what is called Divine Command Theory — the view that what is morally good is constituted by what God commands.
- Christian morality has the power to bring all things to account
- Even so-called divine command theory – right is right because God decrees it is right – urges believers to engage in the arduous task of discerning just what God decrees as right.
- “They must not believe in God.”
- Antony offers a fairly predictable critique of “divine command theory” (DCT) and “divine independence theory” (DIT).
- Commentary on the Endless Dispute Between Evolution and Creationism
- A defender of divine command theory, for example, is taking a fundamentally different view from someone taking the approach defended by Louise Antony in this New York Times essay.
Suggested Web Resources
- Divine Command Theory [Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy]
- Aug 21, 2006 Divine Command Theory has been and continues to be highly controversial.
- Philosophy of Religion » Divine Command Theory
- An introduction to divine command theory, the theory that all of morality is dependent upon the will of God.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Divine Command Theory Topics
Related searcheshans and franz
jean claude van damme salary
magic illusion transformation
mysticism islamic mystics