A selection of articles related to divine incarnation.
Original articles from our library related to the Divine Incarnation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divine Incarnation.
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
Divine Incarnation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divine Incarnation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Unconditionality of the Divine Incarnation
- Divine Incarnation* by the Very Rev. Archimandrite Hierotheos (Blachos),. Youth Director of the Archdiocese of Athens.
- Coptic Christology in Practice: Incarnation and Divine Participation
- Stephen J. Davis. Coptic Christology in Practice: Incarnation and Divine.
- 26. Divinity of Avathaar
- circumscribe the total fullness of the Divinity the Avathaar (divine incarnation) manifests.
- THE GLORIES OF ST. JOSEPH
- ineffable mystery of the Divine Incarnation to repair the fall of Adam and save his descendants from eternal ruin.
Suggested News Resources
- Hindus gather in celebration
- It's a branch of Hinduism that dates to the 18th century and the birth of Lord Shree Swaminarayan, who was thought to be a divine incarnation.
Suggested Web Resources
- Incarnation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Islam specifically rejects the Christian idea of Jesus as a divine incarnation, but rather Jesus is seen as a prophet (nabī) and messenger (rasūl) of God.
- Comparative Religion - The divine incarnation in Hinduism and
- Jan 15, 2011 A debate on the nature and mission of Jesus Christ vs. the Hindu avatars of Vishnu.
- Divine Incarnation | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Divine Incarnation's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Avataras—Divine Incarnations
- Who or what is an Avatara, a Divine Incarnation? This question comes to mind when we begin to think of Krishna or of the Buddha.
- Religion and the Divine Incarnation
- Religion and the Divine Incarnation. by Swami Krishnananda. (Spoken on March 30th, 1966, on the occasion of Sri Ramnavmi).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Divine Incarnation Topics
Related searchesiris murdoch criticism
buddha yodfa chulaloke
karma in hinduism the role of god