A selection of articles related to divine incarnation.
Original articles from our library related to the Divine Incarnation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divine Incarnation.
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
Divine Incarnation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divine Incarnation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- That Awkward Moment When Other Faiths Meet Christ
- Will she be able to embrace a Divine Person? An elderly Hindu priest might die with you and have the same problem: Most ... Incarnation is the antithesis of Eastern religion.
- Lord Chaitanya: His Life and Teachings – 1
- In Satya Yuga, the demons and the divine lived on different planets. In Treta ...
- Director Describes Search for the Perfect Satan in 'The Young Messiah'
- It's one thing to write about Satan — or the devil or the demon or Lucifer any other incarnation of evil you'd like to name — but it's another altogether to picture him.
- 'The Crucifxion'
- Thus the book is fundamentally an exploration of “soteriology,” the Christian understanding of salvation, the salvation realized by Jesus Christ in his Incarnation and, supremely, in his crucifixion and Resurrection.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.