A selection of articles related to divine mother.
Original articles from our library related to the Divine Mother. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divine Mother.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Divine Mother is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divine Mother books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Michael Dirda reviews Korea's version of 'Robin Hood'
- This specially commissioned paperback launched the celebrated “Penguin Classics,” and over the years since, it has been joined by hundreds of other titles, including Dorothy L.
- Bette Midler hits back at Kim Kardashian by posting a 'naked' selfie on Twitter
- She has been engulfed in a social media storm after mocking Kim Kardashian for posting yet another naked selfie.
- Stop Loafing: You May Have More Bread Than You Think. On Retreat With Pope Francis
- “According to a mysterious divine rule, when my bread becomes our bread, then even what is little becomes sufficient.
- A life in music
- Beside it, is her mother Savitri's photograph. “She lived to be a 100. A very pious woman.
- Beyond 'Top Chef': Padma Lakshmi offers revealing, personal memoir
- “I was just going to all these places and the cheeses were so divine … I was walking distance to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Divine Mother Topics
Related searchescapricornus mythology
newton new hampshire history
list of shock sites ogrishcom
how does a medium work
darth maul quotes