A selection of articles related to divine power.
Original articles from our library related to the Divine Power. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divine Power.
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
Divine Power is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divine Power books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Majority in U.K. believe Jesus actually lived, doubt his divine power
- According to The Barna Group, the vast majority of adults in the U.K. believe Jesus was a real person but challenge his divine power.
- Battling the Gods: Atheism in the Ancient World review – disbelief has been
- But both its detractors and its supporters tend to portray lack of faith in a divine power as a possibility or danger available only in modern times.
- Does the great Bach conductor Masaaki Suzuki think his audience will burn in hell?
- It doesn't need to be sung as worship to glorify God — and it doesn't lose its spiritual power because the performers or the audience aren't Christians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Divine Power Topics
Related searchessyriana title
oakville ontario demographics
michael jordan trivia
dream dictionary tiger
raphael archangel raphael in judaism