A selection of articles related to divine presence.
Original articles from our library related to the Divine Presence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divine Presence.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Divine Presence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divine Presence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Redeeming Relevance: Parshat Pekudei: Fragmentation and the Divine Presence
- In this week's parshah, we see that God's presence did not rest on the Mishkan until it was completely finished. While this may sound obvious, it really is not. For why should God's presence be understood as all-or nothing?
- Kuravilangad Church - blessed by 'Her' divine presence
- The roots of Christianity in Kerala go back a long long time. And hence, the state is home to some ancient churches.
- B'Ezras Hashem
- Rashi elucidates that Moshe blessed the people that the Divine Presence should rest upon their work. Although this is a meaningful blessing, it seems completely unnecessary. Hadn't Hashem already promised the Jewish people (Shemos 25:8) that if they ...
- 'The greatest story ever told': Director Cyrus Nowrasteh shares thoughts
- Depicting Christ as a young child also allowed for a different characteristic to have a strong presence: curiosity. “(The film) is a journey.
- Explaining The Trump / Republican Base Part 2: "I'm Not a Racist But" Society
- In blog one of this four part series I addressed the need for individuals to self-reflect and ponder the role, be it active or passive, each of us has played in allowing the continued presence of racism and religious intolerance in our lives.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Divine Presence Topics
Related searchessikorsky s-29-a
the sims 2 veronaville
australian aboriginal music kun-borrk
joseph stalin collectivization
hungarian language sir john bowring