A selection of articles related to divine presence.
Original articles from our library related to the Divine Presence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divine Presence.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Divine Presence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divine Presence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Divine Presence in Dreams
- The Divine Presence in Dreams. Bob Hoss, author Dream Language.
- 1. RADIANCE. Experiencing Divine Presence.
- Divine Presence in the Eucharistic Theology of Nicholas Cabasilas
- It examines the presence of the divine and its transmission in the. Divine Liturgy.
- Welcoming Divine Presence
- Welcoming. Divine Presence. With Murshid Wali Ali Meyer and.
- Personal Reflections: God's Divine Presence by Rev. Maurisa
- Personal Reflections: God's Divine Presence by Rev. Maurisa Brown-. Latham.
Suggested News Resources
- High Holidays: Wrestling with Forgiveness
- Over those who truly seek justice and forgiveness, the Divine Presence hovers. Our relationships matter because there is an intrinsic kedushah (sanctity) in them.
- Daily Prayer: 08/21/2011
- O God our Father, we rejoice in our faith that tells us of your love and divine presence with us. We are comforted to know that you hold the whole world in your hands. This gives us the courage to face whatever life presents today.
- Practicing Yoga on the Mountain of God
- In any case, no matter what the word is, the essence is the same: a divine presence in the earthly world.
- Send Your Child to "The World to Come"
- The classical commentator, Rashi, in his explanation of the words, "the souls they made," interprets them to mean that they brought people "under the wings of the Shechinah, the Divine Presence.
- Devaprasnam warns against opening B vault
- Madhur Narayana Rangabhattu, the chief astrologer, said that the B vault was located in a place with divine presence. The Devaprasnam also revealed financial irregularities in the day-to-day affairs carried out by the temple administrations.
Suggested Web Resources
- What is Divine Presence? Definition by CSE
- What is Divine Presence? The Divine Presence is also known as the I Am Presence, the Higher Presence, the monad....
- Seeking the Divine Presence
- We all yearn to be in the radiant light of the Divine Presence. We are longing for God's infinite love and all-embracing peace.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.