A selection of articles related to divine rulers.
Original articles from our library related to the Divine Rulers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divine Rulers.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 When Jethro, the priest of Midian, Moses' father in law, heard of all that God had done for Moses, and for Israel his people, and that the LORD had brought Israel out of Egypt; 18:2 Then Jethro, Moses' father in law, took Zipporah, Moses' wife,...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
Divine Rulers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divine Rulers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Has ISIS Set Its Sights On Occupying the Vatican?
- The city of Rome, in fact, is full of ancient Egyptian obelisks — eight in all (as well as later ones commissioned by the Roman rulers themselves and some created in modern times).
- Cleveland Museum of Art Opens Massive Ancient Egypt Exhibition
- Adding additional context, the combined Egypt, Land of the Pharaohs and Born of the Gods gallery establishes who exactly the pharaoh was: ruler of Upper and Lower Egypt and the incarnation of the divine Horus.
- How the Christian king Alfonso the Wise was inspired by the Muslim world
- In the early 1260s, a Christian Spanish ruler—Alfonso, king of Castile and León—fearfully paced the hallways of his palace in Seville. His father had extinguished the ... This book may well have inspired Dante's Divine Comedy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.