A selection of articles related to divine year.
Original articles from our library related to the Divine Year. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Divine Year.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Divine Year is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Divine Year books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Olympia Valance looks divine in plunging blouse at Melbourne Fashion Festival
- She's an undisputed style queen, who often dresses to impress whenever she hits the red carpet. And Olympia Valance proved she's worthy of her fashionable title once again as she sizzled at Chadstone's AW16 runway show at Virgin Australia Melbourne ...
- Paul Moore is dead. But he couldn't be more alive
- As someone who was honored to know Paul Moore during the final year of his short life, I believe that few could have faced certain death with such patience and grace. A slow and ... For me, the words come once again, but this time with a divine edit.
- Trump: Only I Can End the Kind of Immigration Abuses I Enthusiastically Committed
- During Thursday night's CNN Republican debate, GOP front-runner Donald Trump made another fun concession about a policy he eagerly admits to using as a businessman but wants to end as a politician. On the subject of H-1B visas for skilled workers, ...
- Walker and Supreme Court justice have long known each other
- Justice Rebecca Bradley's writings bashing gays, feminism, abortion and political correctness at Marquette University from the early 1990s resurfaced this week, as she is running for a full 10-year term on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.